Monday 14 July 2014

Cheryl Cole gets married!

Massive congratulations to Cheryl Cole, who has married her French beau Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.

Cheryl's fans woke to the, somewhat, shock news this morning, after Cheryl posted this picture of her gorgeous rings on Instagram.

Cheryl's gone and got hitched!

Alongside the picture, Cheryl stated:

'I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news. Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14... We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.' 

Cheryl and her new husband, Jean-Bernard
If anyone deserves happiness, it's Cheryl - and without dwelling on her heartbreak in the past, let's hope that marriage number two, which was a beach wedding on the tropical island of Mustique, is her happy ever after! 

With Cheryl's return to The X Factor underway, it looks as though things are finally on the up for the Geordie sweetheart. 

Congrats to them both!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...