Monday 23 March 2015

EASTENDERS: Who's the lucky winner?


It was let slip over the weekend that one Walford resident will soon be hitting the jackpot - but who?

The lucky winner will come into a fortune after winning on a scratchcard, and apparently will be seen offering to buy Mick and the Carter family out of The Queen Vic. 

The names linked to the big win are Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Kat and Alfie Moon and Dot Cotton, who's currently behind bars after telling police that she killed her son, Nick, after buying him the drugs which killed him and then failing to get help as he died. 

But who do I think will get the win, and who do I think deserves it?

Well, I think the obvious option is Kat or Alfie, because of the hard times they had hit them lately. Kat is also set to take centre stage in a dramatic storyline, which sees her try to take her own life. Part of me hopes it will be one of the pair to win big, just because I don't think I can stand much more of their plight into needing help! I miss the cheeky Alfie Moon and the loved up happy go lucky couple they once were. Even if they don't get back together, I miss the friendship they had in their marriage...

But are Kat and Alfie too obvious?

Of course, it might not be any of the named few, and I highly doubt the Enders team allowing the Carters to sell The Vic - bar Peggy Mitchell, Mick and Linda ARE The Vic, now.
It'll be interesting if Ian's the winner, and I can seem him trying to buy every single business he can in Walford, expanding his empire, before cashing the cheque!
Ian and money never did go too well together and it'll be refreshing after his tragic year to see selfish, money mad Ian back. Just in time for his Muv, Kathy Beale, to make her shock shock return to his life... (*Bit off topic, but Jane and Kathy is a friendship NOT waiting to happen... I reckon she'll hate her daughter-in-law, and that's fireworks waiting to happen, right there!)

So, I guess we'll have to wait and see who wins big.

Exciting times ahead in Albert Square!

Who do you want the lucky resident to be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...