Thursday 16 April 2015

It's Official! Olly & Caroline DO have The X Factor


Olly Murs and Caroline Flack have been named as the new hosts of The X Factor, replacing Dermot O'Leary.

It's been speculated that the two would be likely to take over, with them both showing interest, as long as they did it together. Aww.
In fact, the duo pals are making X Factor history, as the first presenting pair to host the show.

After hosting The Xtra Factor together, for two years, from 2011, Caroline and Olly both departed, leaving new host Sarah-Jane at the helm.

I think this is the perfect option for Simon Cowell and The X Factor, and Olly and Caroline clearly can't wait to get going:
“I'm incredibly excited and proud to be returning to The X Factor alongside Caroline. I love the show and it kick-started my career in music which has given me the opportunity to do what I love. I already have the best job in the world and it's about to get better - I can't wait to get started and be part of finding some amazing new talent!” said Olly.

While Caroline joined in the excitement:
"I'm beyond excited about presenting The X Factor with Olly. To have the privilege of doing this with someone who makes me laugh out loud is a massive bonus! I'm also incredibly lucky to have the best tips and support from my showbiz big brother Dermot. I'm not sure how I can live up to his long term residency but I know I can't let him down!"

The big boss, Simon Cowell, also commented on his decision:
“I am absolutely delighted Caroline and Olly are both returning to The X Factor. When they were on Xtra together, they were a brilliant double act. Since then, Caroline’s gone from strength to strength – and Olly has become one of Britain’s biggest stars. So now I’m looking forward to them fronting the main show."

Are you pleased that Olly and Caroline will be fronting everyone's favourite singing competition?

And I imagine the only thing left to wonder now, is whether Louis, Cheryl and Mel B will also be returning this year, too... Hurry up, and reveal all, Simon!

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...