Tuesday 26 May 2015

BIG BROTHER: Next to go?


It's been three days since the first 'official' BB eviction, where Adjoa was waved off. And since, there's been drama galore from the house they call Big. 
Adjoa hasn't been missed (by me, nor it seems the housemates) but then again, I think in the early stages of the game, there are still too many characters in there to cover anyone's exit. 

Over the weekend, Jade has well and truly made a name for herself... And it ain't a good one. She and Nick have been getting cosy, with many asking why she's interested in a 19-year-old Prime Minister wannabe? 
I think Jade just wants to cause ructions during her time in the house, but I also believe she does like Nick, as 'Nick', but she also loves attention, of any kind. 
After the two were named and shamed for talking about nominations, Nick - who felt terribly guilty, without needing to, as the other housemates clearly blamed Jade and Jade alone - decided to keep his distance from the polyamourous girl. He was honest with her about it, which gave him some good points in my book. 
Jade has since turned her 'affections' to Cristian, it seems. As Jack told his pal, Cris... 'Watch yourself, mate.' And I agree. After all, she can't like him that much, as he wasn't one of her chosen few to receive luxury, in her 'luxury crew'. I'm also annoyed she hadn't chosen Jack. The kid is the kindes BB contestant in years. He's selfless and deserves all the treats if you ask me!

Elsewhere, the twins Amy and Sally have shown a bit of a vicious side. I went off them a tad, after egg-gate. I think they're a little stuck up and get the impression that they look down on others. How the tables turned after one too many drinks, however, causing them to receive a telling off from Big Brother. 
Jack, once again, came to the rescue, and put the girls to bed. Or at least, tried to!  
As much as I think Jade's a bitch, it did make me laugh when I saw the twins faces after hearing Jade say she wants to nominate them. 

Joel is also growing on me slightly, and I think people get the wrong end of the stick with him at times, He has a very dry sense of humour, and I found myself laughing at his actions over this weekend's shows. 
I'm championing Eileen, too, as well as Kieran, who isn't half as bad as I thought. I still close my ears at his squeaky laugh, however. He seems to be pretty genuine, and when he was speaking to Sarah about her 'feelings' for Danny, he looked like he was trying to be a mate. 
As for Sarah and Danny, are they or aren't they? 
Who knows... My opinion of Dan has changed, and I like him. I think Sarah may now fancy him more than he does her. Over the past few years, who can name a bloke who asked a girl to leave his bed, when she wanted a drunken cuddle. Danny kept saying it wouldn't look good, and if he liked her as more than a friend, he wouldn't care.. At least he's not leading her on. For now... 

Lastly, is this week's nominations, which were revealed yesterday. 

Aaron, Cristian, Eileen, Jade, Joel and Nick are all up for the chop and in my opinion - Aaron to go.

Why? Because I find him a bit of a whinge, and apart from that he doesn't bring me much entertainment as a viewer. Whereas, as much as Jade may deserve to leave, I think she will cause a bit more troubling entertainment for us, so I'd like to give her a few more weeks yet. 
Nick and Joel are in, what I call the Floater category. They will stay afloat in the house for a while longer yet, as they're not really offendable, along with Cristian, who will be fine as long as he doesn't allow Jade under his skin too much. Then there's Eileen, who's one of my faves and deserves to stay.

Who would you all like to see out next?

MORE BIG BROTHER

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...