Tuesday 12 May 2015

The X Factor: All change, please!


How do you feel about the changes taking shape over on The X Factor?

Good news, I feel, is Olly and Caroline taking over from our Derms. As I previously said, I think the pair will be a real hit and already look comfy in their new roles, as they've already taken centre stage as the first batch of auditions kicked off in Manchester.

Don't they look at home!
I can only imagine that these are the 'producer' auditions, as official word on the judges is yet to be announced (hurry up Simon!) but over the weekend it was loosely said that Louis Walsh wouldn't be returning, and we already know that Mel B isn't in the running this year either.

I'm going to miss Lou Lou. He was the judge to really get people riled up, me included! His silly (in a nice way!) comments, sometimes ridiculous opinions and just his banter with Simon in general will be missed. 

Simon has said that the 'door will be left open' and Lou Lou's already been the comeback kid from years ago, when he was fired and re-hired in a matter of months! 

This morning Sarah-Jane Crawford also confirmed that she wouldn't be returning to host The Xtra Factor. 
Sarah-Jane said that due to the mass changes, and having summer work commitments, she wouldn't be back.
In all fairness, I'm not seeing this as a major loss, as to me, something with SJ didn't connect with the show. I think Stephen Mulhern should replace her. He does such a great job on Britain's Got More Talent, and is so underrated... 

Lets get a petition going! 

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...